|Twoosh: What you call a perfect, 140-character tweet. Also how your grandma refers to your behind. It’s the equivalent of a slam dunk on Twitter. #Twoosh there it is.|
Here are some things I wish I’d have thought of before Easter. These are especially good for those who don’t celebrate the religious aspects of the Christian holiday and definitely would have made it a more exciting holiday than in years passed.
Easter Ideas for Adventurous Adults
- Egg hunts with a twist: Instead of candy inside those plastic eggs, place sexy little notes, inside jokes or clues to the “Golden Egg” of a private scavenger hunt (YOU!) inside for your significant other to find.
- Create the ultimate couples Easter basket: 1) Massage oil, scented candles, flavored or sensation creating massage oil; 2) Flavored condoms, edible underwear, whipped cream, chocolate syrup; 3) Naughty toy basket – let your imagination run as wild as your partner is willing to go.
- Sexy Texts: Every time you get a “Happy Easter Text” it’s on! Grab your SO and wildly make out or grab a quickie.
- The Bunny Trail: Make a trail of roses, candy, arrows, or any other enticements that lead to the bedroom.
- Do Like Rabbits Do: Celebrate the day and get it on as many times as you can. Try a new position, location or maybe even a new partner…creativity, frequency and spontaneity are the keys.
Are you on Facebook? If you are interested in blog follow ups, things that make me wonder, laugh or scream in frustration, join the nearly 2,500 people who find me engaging or amusing: https://www.facebook.com/extremeblondemoments