I’ve been errant in posting while on a very needed vacation. Hmmm
I love random facts so here are some I have come across in the past couple of weeks.
Did you know…
- you shouldn’t brush your teeth until 30 minutes after a meal because eating softens your tooth enamel and brushing sooner could damage it?
- a bag of skittles has 50% of the RDA of Vitamin C?
- if you place a wet paper towel around a warm beer bottle then place the bottle upright in the freezer it will chill in about two minutes?
- the big jolly, white bearded man in the red suit we are accustomed to seeing as the embodiment of Santa Claus was created by Coca Cola?
- cracking your knuckles doesn’t cause arthritis or hurt your bones, the sound you hear is gas bubbles bursting?
- the dot over the lower case j or i is called a “tittle”?
- a group of pandas is called an “embarrassment”?
- scientists concluded that the chicken came before the egg because the protein needed to make egg shells is only made by hens?
- in Australia kangaroos kill more people than sharks?
Are you on Facebook? If you are interested in blog follow ups, free or discounted stuff I find, things that make me wonder, scream like a maniac, laugh or scream in frustration, join the more than 2,500 people who find me engaging or amusing at the page dedicated to this blog: https://www.facebook.com/extremeblondemoments